How can you make a difference in a girl’s life?
- Make a meaningful donation in the name of your strongest female mentor!
(Donations may be mailed to:
P.O. Box 6971,
Jackson, WY 83002)
- Provide snacks for an after school meeting.
- Volunteer to drive girls to their activities.
- Sponsor one girl for a year with a $1000 donation.
- Present a program on one of your interests, hobbies, or your vocation.
- Invite GAP! to your work. Show us around!
- Spread the word about our programs to a girl in our community.
- Become a fairy godmother.
- Support young women in all of their endeavors.
GAP! would like to thank the following for their ongoing support!
- The Community Foundation of Jackson Hole
- Trio, An American Bistro
- Soroptomists of Jackson Hole
- Jorgensen Associates
- REMAX/ Obsidian
- Teton Behavior Therapy
- Guild Mortage
- Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Bank of Jackson Hole
- Local and Local Butcher
- Teton County Recreation District
- Copyworks, Jackson, Wyoming
- Jackson Hole Farmer’s Market
- Fine Dining Restaurant Group
- Jackson Hole Shooting Experience
- Katrina Weiss Foundation Grant
- Thursday Roundtable Fund
- GAP!‘s Fairy Godmothers!
- Jackson Hole Shooting Sports Club
- Clay Preheim Studios
- GE Foundation
- Teton Trail Runners
- All the strong women out there that help support us!
For information, email Jess: firstname.lastname@example.org